The Perceval Institute (Reg Charity No 287423) and its Management Committee
Standard conditions of supply
- These conditions apply to all agreements for the supplier property and equipment by the Institute to that hirer
- The trust may require a credit application from the hirer
- The hire will commence at the time agreed and finish at the time agreed
- All entertainment will finish at the time agreed and always prior to11 PM and the property will be vacated on completion and keys returned to the collection point within 15 minutes of completion
- The price quoted will apply to the agreement and must be paid in advance, unless special terms are agreed in writing
- The charge for hire will be agreed on confirmation of the hire agreement
- The hirer may be asked to pay a deposit of £100 to book the hall and must pay the hire charge at least two weeks prior to the agreed hire.
- The Institute will repay the security deposit upon satisfactory completion of the hire and the observance of the terms and conditions
Property and equipment
- The Institute agrees to hire the hall and toilet areas and any associated equipment in these areas. This includes chairs and tables.
- The Institute advises that the hirer is responsible for obtaining and purchasing any licence for the consumption of alcohol. The hirer is also responsible for ensuring all guests behave in a proper manner following the consumption of alcohol
- The Institute agrees to hire the kitchen and any associated equipment for the heating and serving of food only
- The Institute agrees to supply electricity for heating lighting and entertainment equipment for which they may be a separate charge. If applicable this would be mentioned at the time of booking.
- The Institute agrees hirer and guests may have free use of the car park area and all vehicles must be parked on the tarmac area.
- The hirer must ensure care is taken not to damage doorways, floors, walls, etc. When moving entertainment and other equipment into and from the Institute. The hirer shall remain responsible for any damages and the consequences
- The hirer may install additional equipment, such as children’s bouncy castles, but must ensure that these are fully insured and supply the operators certificate of insurance when requested
- The hirer is responsible for the cleanliness of the institute after use. Tables are to be wiped clean using the proprietary cleaner and micro cloths (found in kitchen) and returned to the storage area and chairs where originally found. The hall and kitchen are to be left in the condition they were found if necessary floors should be brushed or mopped (kitchen only). All empty bottles cans food and rubbish are to be removed from the premises by the hirer
Noise and nuisance
- The hirer must ensure that guests do not congregate outside the main doors. The main entrance doors must be closed at all time to restrict noise and nuisance for the surrounding neighbourhood.
- The hirer must ensure any noise that should be of a level which could not disturb local residents.
- The hirer is responsible for ensuring that the property is left in a secure state on completion. All doors and windows including fire doors must be left secure and all lights must be turned off on departure. The air conditioning heating is timed and does not require attention. Any additional heating must be turned off before departure.
Perceval Institute management committee 1st March 2017